Helping to keep our clients and our team safe is our main priority so please take the time to read this and learn about some of the changes we’ve made since the Coronavirus pandemic.
Trainer & Client Cleaning
- Please wipe down equipment at the end of your session to ensure it is clean for the next person. There will be anti-bacterial spray and wipes all around the studio for your use. Trainers will also be wiping down equipment but we are asking client’s to do their bit as well so we can ensure that sessions run smoothly and on time.
- Hand santizer will be available all around the studio for your use. Please feel free to use these before, during and after your session.
- Lionel and Carlos will be cleaning and disinfecting the studio throughout the day plus we will have a cleaning team coming in a few times a week.
- Due to social distancing measures, we are only allowing a maximum of 4 people in the studio downstairs at any one time (i.e. Carlos and Lionel with one client each). Please note that if there is a maximum of 4 people in the room then you cannot enter the studio.
- If you are purely wanting a one-to-one session then these may be conducted upstairs on a Weds, Fri, Sat and Sun. The upstairs studio will be available on a Mon, Tues and Thurs but only from 6.30am – 9am and 4pm – 6pm.
- Clients may be able to warm up in the studio before their session IF there is space to do so. Please note this is not guaranteed and it does depend on the numbers in the studio.
- Generally the studio upstairs will be used for one-to-one training but can accommodate partner training as well.
- We have moved all our equipment around and sufficiently spaced it out to meet government guidelines for social distancing. The rowing machine and the bike are now in the upstairs studio, which is well ventilated and has two large bay windows.
Studio COVID-19 policy
- First, and most importantly, it is essential that if you are experiencing Covid-19 symptoms, you do not come to the studio under any circumstances. In this case, we will cancel your sessions with us for 2 weeks to reduce risk to other clients.
- Please wash your hands before the start of your session in the downstairs toilet.
- If you would like to do boxing as part of your session, please bring your own boxing gloves to the studio. Carlos will not be doing any pad work with clients anymore and will instead take you on the heavy bag.